- Explore architecture of the production-grade applications built on the native Hyperledger Fabric
- Learn about network administration and performance monitoring
- Get chaincode patterns used in popular business functions
- Practice integration with external data sources and services
- Study basics of UI/UX development
Who should attend
- DevOps engineers setting up and running Hyperledger networks
- Chaincode developers writing in Golang/Java/Node.js
Configuring the Ordering mechanism with Ansible Fabric Starter:
Kafka-Orderer vs. Raft-Orderer
Network migration form Kafka to Raft
Database choice: LevelDB vs. CouchDB (pros and cons, practical considerations)
MSP/CA integration with a local credential store:
MSP/CA user authentication vs. API-managed user authentication
Integration with LDAP
Adding new orgs to a running network
Hyperledger Fabric version upgrade
Network productivity metrics, performance benchmarking and tuning
Parameters tuning by Kafka cluster design
Managing of Hyperledger containers
Automotive supply chain: spare parts provenance and tracking chaincode (Golang)
National depository: bonds issuance and P2P transfer (Golang)
(Re)insurance: integration with external systems (Java)
Over-the-counter trading: implementation of “private collections” introduced in the HLF v1.2 (Golang)
License management platform: chaincode integration with the notification system (Golang)
Interaction between chaincodes: queries within a channel and between two channels, use case examples
Hyperledger Fabric events usage: events mechanism, use case examples
Difference between implementing chaincode in Golang and Node.js and best practices
Algorithmics: how to write efficient chaincode and avoid typical mistakes
On-chain / off-chain data
Push vs. pull scenarios for reading the external data by the chaincode
Gathering the data from trackers and sensors used in cargo & logistics; inter-channel data querying
Integration of HL Fabric with the storage of heavy files - IPFS
Introduction to FabToken
Chaincode life cycle changes
Select classroom training close to you
Public classes are not scheduled at the moment. Please contact us at email@example.com彩票平台登录 if you’d like to join our waitlist or request private training for your team.
Hleb is a skillful Blockchain DevOps Engineer, specializing in deployment automation, cloud-native apps, blockchain, distributed software.
Hleb’s professional expertise encompasses:
- 6+ years of experience in network setup and maintenance, continuous integration and delivery
- 2+ years in DLT application development
- highly knowledgeable about GNU/Linux, cloud-providers, deployment automation, network security, as well as CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI
- 5 enterprise networks designed and implemented from scratch
- 10 successful projects implemented
Ilya is a talented Blockchain Engineer with an in-depth understanding of the blockchain technology and its operating principles.
Ilya’s main competencies include:
- 5+ years of experience in complex software engineering
- 2+ years in DLT application development
- an expert in developing smart contracts using the Hyperledger Fabric framework and the Go programming language
- has designed and delivered 50 smart contracts into distributed applications
- successfully participated in 5 projects for FinTech, supply chain, and license management platforms, including OTC Platform, Financial securities trading platform, and Digital Assets Tracking platform
- participated in a project with a blockchain-based platform for automating bond issuing worth $10M, responsible for chaincode implementation and integration with external systems
Frequently asked questions
Did not find the answer to your question? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic understanding of PKI and Docker
All attendees work on their laptops with:
- Local installation of Ubuntu 16 (dual boot or virtual)
- Docker, Docker-compose, Golang v1.8 or higher
- An IDE with Golang support: Eclipse, VSCode, JetBrains
- The t2.medium EC2 instance on AWS for a multi-host deployment
Yes! Once you have completed our training, you will be issued a certificate that you can print or add to your LinkedIn profile for others to see.
Note: the certificate does not represent official academic credit.
All purchases go through eventbrite.com and you can pay via all major credit cards (including Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and more) or PayPal.
If you would like to get an invoice for your company to pay for this training, please email to email@example.com and provide us with the following info:
- Name of your Company/Division which you would like to be invoiced;
- Name of the person the invoice should be addressed to;
- Mailing address;
- Purchase order # to put on the invoice (if required by your company).
79彩票平台登录Yes, we offer discounts of up to 20% off for early birds who register for the training in advance. Each discount tier has a limited number of seats and all of our discounts are available in limited quantities. Once we sell out of our discounted seats, we move to full price.
79彩票平台登录Yes, we also offer a discount for groups of 3 or more people who register together.
79彩票平台登录The standard group size is 8-10 people.
Small class sizes provide students unparalleled access to instructors, who are seasoned industry veterans with experience building and deploying full-scale permissioned blockchain solutions, in addition to helping design the Hyperledger Fabric and Sawtooth Administrator Certifications.
Note: The class is contingent upon having 7+ attendees. If there aren’t enough students, we will offer you to attend the class in a different location or make a full refund.
79彩票平台登录That is also the reason why we ask not to buy flight tickets before the class is confirmed.
79彩票平台登录We do not participate in the process of application for visa. However, you can use a confirmation that you have registered for our class and bought the ticket for it. This should support your visa application.
If your application is declined, we will refund the ticket.
79彩票平台登录We'd be glad to provide you with:
- Post-training support from our trainers to cover the questions that your team might have;
- Advanced training options or classes on different domain to widen your expertise and technical skill set (kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning);
- Customised consulting services for project delivery.
We have 17 years of experience in delivery of various projects with wide range of technologies;
79彩票平台登录We are early adopters of blockchain, a Hyperledger Fabric General Member and official Hyperledger 79彩票平台登录 Partner, an active contributor to the open source including Hyperledger project by the Linux Foundation;
Our trainers are first of all engineers and developers who build blockchain solutions for our clients on daily basis;
We already helped 17 companies with DLT adoption and delivering competitive advantage by utilizing benefits of permissioned blockchain technology;
We’ve already trained 500+ people all over the world.