Professional Kubernetes Support with Altoros
What is covered?
Altoros’ services address a wide range of Tier 2 and Tier 3 support issues, including severe and complex problems that may require editing configuration files and/or a source code, or redeploying components:
- Optimization of single-datacenter and multi-datacenter deployments
- Configuration of persistent storage and networking on a large scale
- Installation and maintenance of monitoring to detect possible issues before they affect the business
- Custom-fit backup/recovery solutions and integration
- Patching of both applications and Kubernetes for security, and regular updates
- Stay up-to-date with the rapid releases of Kubernetes
Kubernetes Support Packages
79彩票平台登录If you’re using Kubernetes in a small environment (clusters with up to 120 nodes) and want the ease and peace of mind that comes with consistent and expert-led support, our pay-per-incident package may be just what you need.
Designed specifically for mission-critical environments, our Professional subscription includes enterprise support for your Kubernetes cluster by phone, web, and e-mail, with guaranteed response times from our engineering and support teams.
We work with Kubernetes on AWS, GCP, and on-premise
We have validated support for running open source and managed Kubernetes on AWS and GCP. We can also provide support teams for deployments on GKE and EKS. We are more than happy to work with customers who use other public clouds.
The ticket submission workflow
How we work
Technology and domain experience equating to dozens of person-years of work: 100+ cloud-native software development projects since 2013, contributors to 50+ OSS projects, expertise in distributed systems and NoSQL databases.
- Adoption strategy and roadmap
- Architecture design and enablement
- Access to 20+ Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry experts
Teams that scale as you grow:
Kubernetes team at Altoros has the capacity to not just grow as your support needs demand, but perform a range of tasks and services to expand, harden, fine-tune, or upgrade your Kubernetes deployment.
Knowledge transfer and mentoring: delivering training to teach the customer’s team the basics of working with and managing deployed Kubernetes instances.
Altoros empowered 50+ Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies
Enjoy professional Kubernetes support
from our world-class team of Kubernetes experts!
How far did you get in Kubernetes adoption?
Cloud Solutions Architect